Re: patch review, please: Autovacuum/Vacuum times via stats. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: patch review, please: Autovacuum/Vacuum times via stats.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Greetings,
>     I've got a patch to be reviewed for having the stats system keep
> track of the last
> time a table was vacuumed or analyzed either by the user or via
> AutoVacuum.
>
> The patch is at:
> http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/pg-dev/vacuum-autovacuum-times-stats.diff
>
> I'd appreciate a full review, it includes docs as well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> LER

I just replaced this one with one that actually bumps catversion.

LER

pgsql-patches added as well.

I think this one is applyable if the powers that be want to.

Comments/criticism welcome.

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893