adding procedural languages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sibtay Abbas
Subject adding procedural languages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
hi everyone

ok i ve tried to add my own procedural language using
the call handler interface.

I am doining nothing in the handler function except
tyring to print a mess through errmsg function
(plz correct me if i am wrong here, since i cant see
the message which i am printing)

Now my question is that how can i explicitly specify
that i want my pl language to be used.

I think i have added my language successfully by
following the procedure mentioned in the
documentation.

So now how do i inform the database engine to use my
language for a specific query

thank you