Re: V8 Beta 5 on AIX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: V8 Beta 5 on AIX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 10:17:53PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:

> > To the extent AIX is popular :)  5.1 is one release behind the very
> > latest.
>
> AIX 5.3 is out now...
>
> AIX 5.1 is still fully supported though...

Oops, sorry, I meant "one behind the very latest supported by our
provider".  For reasons I don't quite understand, IBM's own hosting
facilities seem to lag on the AIX releases.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin