How can I save/load all triggers/stored procedures from a file? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mihai11@mailcity.com (Razvan)
Subject How can I save/load all triggers/stored procedures from a file?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

       Is it possible to save/load all triggers from a text file? That
would really help the development; modifying/reloading a trigger would
be much easier.

       Also, how can I see the body of a trigger that is already in
the database? If I do "\d <table_name>" I get the name of the trigger.
What should I do to see the body - I mean what you have typed when you
have created the trigger.

Regards,
Razvan M