Re: How can I save/load all triggers/stored procedures from a file? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: How can I save/load all triggers/stored procedures from a file?
Date
List pgsql-general
Razvan schrieb:
> Hi
>
> Also, how can I see the body of a trigger that is already in the
> database? If I do "\d <table_name>" I get the name of the trigger.
> What should I do to see the body - I mean what you have typed when
> you have created the trigger.

I have just updated my SQL Workbench to support exactly this. It is a
Java based frontend to any JDBC database. It's free and if you want, you
can have a look at www.kellerer.org/workbench

Cheers
Thomas