Examples required in || 5.10. Table Partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Examples required in || 5.10. Table Partitioning
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/ddl-partitioning.html

Hello ,

As I'm searching for the official documentation of Hash Partition and List
Partition with example with more description the only information is found
is  as below :

List Partitioning
The table is partitioned by explicitly listing which key values appear in
each partition.

Hash Partitioning
The table is partitioned by specifying a modulus and a remainder for each
partition. Each partition will hold the rows for which the hash value of the
partition key divided by the specified modulus will produce the specified
remainder.

But how to create and manage these above 2 partition is not explained in
documentation properly officially.for further information related to these 2
partition we need to search private blogs,because of lack of information
provided in the documentation 5.10. Table Partitioning I only saw the Range
partition example throughout the Table Partitioning .

I request you to modify the 5.10. Table Partitioning section and make it
more informative as Table Partition is very important in PostgreSQL .

Kind Regards,
Tanay Purnaye.