Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Dung
Subject Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter
Date
Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter  (Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks all for the help.

BTW, letter casing is just a preference.
Some people liked to use all small caps, some liked to use all big caps.
I sometimes found that mixed case is more meaningful for the filed (eg. serialnumber vs serialNumber)

What is your preference or suggestion?

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:18 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:

On 8/13/2014 9:13 PM, John R Pierce wrote:

> SELECT * from tbl1 where new."postTimestamp' > timestamp '2014-01-01
> 00:00:00'

oops.

SELECT * from tbl1 where new."postTimestamp" > timestamp '2014-01-01
00:00:00'

I meant.  I should proof what I write, hah!

--
john r pierce                                      37N 122W