Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Trigger function cannot reference field name with capital letter
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/13/2014 11:10 PM, Patrick Dung wrote:
> Thanks all for the help.
>
> BTW, letter casing is just a preference.
> Some people liked to use all small caps, some liked to use all big caps.
> I sometimes found that mixed case is more meaningful for the filed (eg.
> serialnumber vs serialNumber)
>
> What is your preference or suggestion?

My preference is lower case with underscores between words. I stay away
from CamelCaps for the reasons Pavel mentioned. Probably the most
important thing is to be consistent in your style.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com