will an honest French ISP please stand up - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Grant
Subject will an honest French ISP please stand up
Date
Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
OK "honest" and "French" in the same subject is a bit of provocation. We
all know they are weasels...

I just changed to 9telecom with the same result as Wanadoo when I mailed
Bruce.

Please tell me where I can find an ISP that has aDSL at under 30 EURO /
month and who isn't blocked by your spam filters.

Of course you are all blocking AOL, MSN, Prodigy and other US ISPs? No?
Why not? That is where all my spam comes from! You have a filter on all
domains ending in .cn?

If you are just blocking French ISPs je vous dis merde, aller vous
faire...

</soapbox>

Tony Grant
--