Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up
Date
Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up  ("A. van Roggen" <avanrogg@sju.edu>)
List pgsql-general
Tony Grant <tony@tgds.net> writes:
> I just changed to 9telecom with the same result as Wanadoo when I mailed
> Bruce.
> Please tell me where I can find an ISP that has aDSL at under 30 EURO /
> month and who isn't blocked by your spam filters.

I can't speak for what Bruce is filtering, but judging from this message
to the list, your European address is irrelevant.  The mail is actually
getting delivered from apps.tgds.net [212.100.226.141].  The blacklist
I use blocks that address because it belongs to rackspace.

            regards, tom lane