Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Network Administrator
Subject Re: will an honest French ISP please stand up
Date
List pgsql-general
Trust me if I could block AOL, MSN, Yahoo and have of the asian IP block I
would.  Too many people here us IPs that allow their client to spam.  They all
should be able "black holed" IMHO.

Quoting Tony Grant <tony@tgds.net>:

> OK "honest" and "French" in the same subject is a bit of provocation. We
> all know they are weasels...
>
> I just changed to 9telecom with the same result as Wanadoo when I mailed
> Bruce.
>
> Please tell me where I can find an ISP that has aDSL at under 30 EURO /
> month and who isn't blocked by your spam filters.
>
> Of course you are all blocking AOL, MSN, Prodigy and other US ISPs? No?
> Why not? That is where all my spam comes from! You have a filter on all
> domains ending in .cn?
>
> If you are just blocking French ISPs je vous dis merde, aller vous
> faire...
>
> </soapbox>
>
> Tony Grant
> --
> www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
> redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,
> Dreamweaver MX with Tomcat and PostgreSQL

Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications
VCSN, Inc.
http://vcsn.com