pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l

From
John Naylor
Date:
Straighten include order in guc-file.l

Oversight in dac048f71eb

Michael Paquier

Reviewed by Julien Rouhaud
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/Y2IATvRGo347Lvd1%40paquier.xyz

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/062eef3a9bbd5da9c26c93127ee6272193cb06e6

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/misc/guc-file.l | 2 +-

Re: pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l

From
John Naylor

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 12:39 PM John Naylor <john.naylor@postgresql.org> wrote:
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/062eef3a9bbd5da9c26c93127ee6272193cb06e6

flaviventris fails on the pg_resetwal test with "initdb: error: invalid locale settings; check LANG and LC_* environment variables", and idiacanthus fails to start the server in another tap test. But if this commit were at fault, surely they would fail more spectacularly?

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l

Date:
John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> flaviventris fails on the pg_resetwal test with "initdb: error: invalid
> locale settings; check LANG and LC_* environment variables", and
> idiacanthus fails to start the server in another tap test. But if this
> commit were at fault, surely they would fail more spectacularly?

Given the shortage of other failures, I'd write these off as noise
... unless they reproduce in future runs.  But even then, it's
very hard to blame it on this commit.

            regards, tom lane