[pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement

From
Josh Berkus
Folks:

Read it here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=press.git;a=blob;f=releases/10/beta/10beta1.md;h=f0d2e6ad2637281194ce212f9b7553eff1301c58;hb=HEAD

Please comment with improvements/suggestions/corrections, or submit them
to the git repo if you have access.

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement

From
Andres Freund