Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 05/12/2017 01:44 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>>> This is not proper English it is PR:)
>>>

>> Exactly :D
>>

> Well, there is the question of: does the capitalization make it clear
> that I'm calling out feature names, or is it just confusing?

The capitalization helps as most folks are going to be looking for
features that they have an interest in and are probably going to just do
a quick scan of the announcement.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com