[pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
Josh Berkus
All:

FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
PostgreSQL speakers.

http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/

If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
PostgreSQL folks there.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 01/05/2017 04:41 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All:
>
> FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
> PostgreSQL speakers.
>
> http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/
>
> If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
> PostgreSQL folks there.

That's a bummer. There is no way I can do SCALE, Signapore and then NYC.
Anyone else?

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

Date:
On Thu, Jan  5, 2017 at 05:46:04PM -0800, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 01/05/2017 04:41 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >All:
> >
> >FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
> >PostgreSQL speakers.
> >
> >http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/
> >
> >If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
> >PostgreSQL folks there.
>
> That's a bummer. There is no way I can do SCALE, Signapore and then NYC.
> Anyone else?

I will be there, just like last year.

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
Sameer Kumar

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017, 11:00 a.m. Bruce Momjian, <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, Jan  5, 2017 at 05:46:04PM -0800, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 01/05/2017 04:41 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >All:
> >
> >FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
> >PostgreSQL speakers.
> >
> >http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/
> >
> >If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
> >PostgreSQL folks there.
>
> That's a bummer. There is no way I can do SCALE, Signapore and then NYC.
> Anyone else?

I will be there, just like last year.

We will be happy to host more Postgres guys from Americas, Europe and Afrika :)

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik |   T: +65 8110 0350

www.ashnik.com

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
Oleg Bartunov

FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
PostgreSQL speakers.

http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/

If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
PostgreSQL folks there.

I'm considering being there.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
Sameer Kumar

FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
PostgreSQL speakers.

http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/

If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
PostgreSQL folks there.

I'm considering being there.

I was worried about our clash with Russian Conf. It will be good to have speakers and attendance from Russia :)

Would be great if you are there. We have a separate CFP for Postgres track.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik |   T: +65 8110 0350

www.ashnik.com

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From
Magnus Hagander