Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From: Bruce Momjian
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

[pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Umair Shahid, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
     Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Umair Shahid, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Sameer Kumar, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Oleg Bartunov, )

On Thu, Jan  5, 2017 at 05:46:04PM -0800, Joshua Drake wrote:
> On 01/05/2017 04:41 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >All:
> >
> >FOSSASIA contacted me because they really want some international
> >PostgreSQL speakers.
> >
> >http://blog.fossasia.org/fossasia-summit-2017-singapore-call-for-speakers/
> >
> >If you're able to go, it would be great to get a few significant
> >PostgreSQL folks there.
>
> That's a bummer. There is no way I can do SCALE, Signapore and then NYC.
> Anyone else?

I will be there, just like last year.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>        http://momjian.us