Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers

From: Gilberto Castillo
Subject: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

[pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
   Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Umair Shahid, )
    Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
     Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Umair Shahid, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Sameer Kumar, )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Oleg Bartunov, )
  Re: [pgsql-advocacy] FOSSAsia wants PostgreSQL Speakers  (Sameer Kumar, )

Hello

My recommendation that we plan the big events for months in the year and
thus get more participation of speakers in the local events.

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo