Stopping link spam on the lists

Date:
Seems like we are getting several of these per day now.  Can't we
moderate them away?  I'd humbly suggest that anything with
X-Pg-Spam-Score above about 3 ought to be held for moderation.

And another thing I'd be in favor of is forcibly unsubscribing any
account seen to have sent one of these.

            regards, tom lane