Re: Stopping link spam on the lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Stopping link spam on the lists
Date
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Magnus Hagander's message of sáb abr 07 13:59:57 -0300 2012:
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 18:55, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:

> > Of course, as usual, all of this talk is pretty pointless as the
> > main person who should be involved here, Marc, is not subscribed
> > to -www, last I heard. :(
>
> He's not, but our incoming email no longer passes through the hub.org
> antispam, and Alvaro has a decent clue on how the remaining pieces are
> stitched together. (Work in progress to clean it up further, of
> course, just currently on hold as alvaro has been  busy with the CF
> work)

The remaining question, in my mind, is: is there a way to reliably
detect that link spam is just link spam and reject it altogether in
Spamassassin?  If that's the case, then we could do it at that level and
save the work downstream.  This is something that Stefan would have to
answer.