Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Sometime in the next 3 months, we need to migrate all of our old GSOC
projects off of Google Code or their code will be lost when it shuts
down.  As the only person who has been an admin or assistant admin
during the whole GSOC period, I have to push the button.  But where I
could use help is:

* Figuring out all of the projects which have enough code to be worth
migrating, but exist only on Google Code;

* Remembering to get this done before the end of August.

--Josh Berkus

I can help in migration to GitHub. We can create a new org  (or, if
acceptable, move them under github.com/postgres).

Just an FYI, since Google-code is currently overwhelmed by migration
requests, they are not accepting any moves right now; "come back
later" as the message says.