Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Josh Berkus
Subject Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code
Date
List pgsql-students
Folks,

Sometime in the next 3 months, we need to migrate all of our old GSOC
projects off of Google Code or their code will be lost when it shuts
down.  As the only person who has been an admin or assistant admin
during the whole GSOC period, I have to push the button.  But where I
could use help is:

* Figuring out all of the projects which have enough code to be worth
migrating, but exist only on Google Code;

* Remembering to get this done before the end of August.

--Josh Berkus