Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Gurjeet Singh
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Need help migrating old student projects off of Google Code
Date
List pgsql-students
I can help in migration to GitHub. We can create a new org  (or, if
acceptable, move them under github.com/postgres).

Just an FYI, since Google-code is currently overwhelmed by migration
requests, they are not accepting any moves right now; "come back
later" as the message says.