Patches List

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
Is the patches list working?

I submitted on yesterday that never made it.

LER

Re: Patches List

Date:
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> Is the patches list working?

I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.

> I submitted on yesterday that never made it.

Are you subscribed?  With Marc out of town this week, anything held for
moderator approval won't see the light of day before Monday or so...
        regards, tom lane

Re: Patches List

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
Yes I am subscribed.

I also sent it to you directly seeing as if it was slow.

LER

--On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 17:16:55 -0400 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
wrote:

> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
>> Is the patches list working?
>
> I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
>
>> I submitted on yesterday that never made it.
>
> Are you subscribed?  With Marc out of town this week, anything held for
> moderator approval won't see the light of day before Monday or so...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Re: Patches List

From
Rod Taylor
Date:
On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:16, Tom Lane wrote:
> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > Is the patches list working?
>
> I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.

Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
message to my own inbox.

Re: Patches List

From
Larry Rosenman

--On Thursday, July 17, 2003 18:11:25 +0000 Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:16, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
>> > Is the patches list working?
>>
>> I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
>
> Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
> message to my own inbox.
I got that one, and 3 messages today, but not the one I posted...

LER

Re: Patches List

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:11, Rod Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:16, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > > Is the patches list working?
> >
> > I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
>
> Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
> message to my own inbox.

FWIW I have it. Please be aware that archives isn't updating as of now,
so it's quite likely that it go flummoxed before this patch was sent.

Robert Treat

Re: Patches List

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:15, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> --On Thursday, July 17, 2003 18:11:25 +0000 Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:

> >> I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
> >
> > Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
> > message to my own inbox.
> I got that one, and 3 messages today, but not the one I posted...

Marc had been playing with the configs for amavis(?) that seemed to have
created a bit of a black hole for some messages. I noticed one I sent
following up Chris K-L's post about a database not starting never made
it to the list. I checked with the direct recipients and they all
received it...

Robert Treat

Re: Patches List

From
Larry Rosenman

--On Thursday, July 17, 2003 14:24:03 -0400 Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:15, Larry Rosenman wrote:
>>

>> --On Thursday, July 17, 2003 18:11:25 +0000 Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>
>> wrote:

>> > Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive
>> > the message to my own inbox.
>> I got that one, and 3 messages today, but not the one I posted...
>>

> Marc had been playing with the configs for amavis(?) that seemed to have
> created a bit of a black hole for some messages. I noticed one I sent
> following up Chris K-L's post about a database not starting never made
> it to the list. I checked with the direct recipients and they all
> received it...
Might be the attachment(s) that caused the grief.

What it was, was input from SCO to allow PG 7.3.3 to build on OpenServer
5.0.7, which
they are thinking of distributing.  I'd like to get that patch committed to
7.4 and if
core lets it, a 7.3.4.

Tom: Did you get the direct send?

LER

> Robert Treat

Re: Patches List

From
The Hermit Hacker
Got stuck with:

A MIME header is too long (353 > 128)

going through postings now ...

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> Yes I am subscribed.
>
> I also sent it to you directly seeing as if it was slow.
>
> LER
>

> --On Wednesday, July 16, 2003 17:16:55 -0400 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> wrote:
>
> > Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> >> Is the patches list working?
> >
> > I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
> >
> >> I submitted on yesterday that never made it.
> >
> > Are you subscribed?  With Marc out of town this week, anything held for
> > moderator approval won't see the light of day before Monday or so...
> >
> >             regards, tom lane
>

> --
> Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
> Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
> US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: Patches List

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:11, Rod Taylor wrote:
> > >
> > > I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
> >
> > Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
> > message to my own inbox.
>
> FWIW I have it. Please be aware that archives isn't updating as of now,
> so it's quite likely that it go flummoxed before this patch was sent.

Fixed and running hourly again ... search engine next ...