Re: Patches List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Patches List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:15, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> --On Thursday, July 17, 2003 18:11:25 +0000 Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:

> >> I saw something come through yesterday from Rod.
> >
> > Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive the
> > message to my own inbox.
> I got that one, and 3 messages today, but not the one I posted...

Marc had been playing with the configs for amavis(?) that seemed to have
created a bit of a black hole for some messages. I noticed one I sent
following up Chris K-L's post about a database not starting never made
it to the list. I checked with the direct recipients and they all
received it...

Robert Treat