Re: Patches List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Patches List
Date
List pgsql-hackers

--On Thursday, July 17, 2003 14:24:03 -0400 Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 14:15, Larry Rosenman wrote:
>>

>> --On Thursday, July 17, 2003 18:11:25 +0000 Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>
>> wrote:

>> > Which is funny because it's not in the archives and I didn't receive
>> > the message to my own inbox.
>> I got that one, and 3 messages today, but not the one I posted...
>>

> Marc had been playing with the configs for amavis(?) that seemed to have
> created a bit of a black hole for some messages. I noticed one I sent
> following up Chris K-L's post about a database not starting never made
> it to the list. I checked with the direct recipients and they all
> received it...
Might be the attachment(s) that caused the grief.

What it was, was input from SCO to allow PG 7.3.3 to build on OpenServer
5.0.7, which
they are thinking of distributing.  I'd like to get that patch committed to
7.4 and if
core lets it, a 7.3.4.

Tom: Did you get the direct send?

LER