is there a psql equivilent of fsck?

From
Ben
Date:
We recently installed and populated a new postgres 7.3 server, which was
quickly abused with a good 12 hours of 115-degree heat. Now, we see ~1000
rows missing from a single table, and given our application, a delete of
those rows seems a very remote possibility. Is there some database analogy
to fsck I can run?

FWIW the hardware raid claims everything is just fine.

Re: is there a psql equivilent of fsck?

From
Michael Glaesemann
Date:
On Aug 13, 2007, at 12:50 , Ben wrote:

> We recently installed and populated a new postgres 7.3 server,

Why would you deploy a new server with 7.3? Current release is 8.2.
The 7.3 branch is no longer even updated.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

Re: is there a psql equivilent of fsck?

From