Re: is there a psql equivilent of fsck? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: is there a psql equivilent of fsck?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2007, at 12:50 , Ben wrote:
>
>> We recently installed and populated a new postgres 7.3 server,
>
> Why would you deploy a new server with 7.3? Current release is 8.2. The 7.3
> branch is no longer even updated.

Because our product uses a decrepit RH7.3 image as a base (no, really) and
we're focusing our efforts on upgrading the whole base, instead of
spending almost as much effort on just moving to PG7.4.

But back to my question.....?