Rép. : Re: French translation of 7.3 press release

From
"Erwan DUROSELLE"
Date:
logging= journalisation.
namespace=espace de nommage (too)

Translating would be easier with the full phrases however.

Erwan

Erwan DUROSELLE    //    SEAFRANCE DSI
Responsable Bases de Données  //  Databases Manager
Tel: +33 (0)1 55 31 59 70    //    Fax: +33 (0)1 55 31 85 28
email: eduroselle@seafrance.fr

>>> Masse Jacques <jacques.masse@bordeaux.cemagref.fr> 11/28 11:18

namespace(s) = espace(s) de nommage

Jacques Massé
Tel. 33 (0)5 57 89 08 11 - Fax 33 (0)5 57 89 08 01