Re: PL/PgSQL Documentation

Date:
I am CC'ing Thomas and the documentation list.  Feel free to look at our
SGML files and submit patches to add to that documentation.

> Hello Bruce,
>
> Chris told me that you are the doco guy, so I just wanted to offer to write
> some docs:
>
> I learned this weekend PL/PgSQL and I noticed that there is not enough
> documentation, since it took me a while to find out that I had to
> initialize the language first. I would be willing to write a small doc
> explaining on how to get started with PL/PgSQL for other people like me.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan
> --
> Stephan Richter
> CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
> Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management

Pennsylvania19026

many chinese version doc added

From
"He Weiping(Laser Henry)"
Date:
Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:

http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn

Any comment are appreciated.

regards & thanks

Laser

Re: many chinese version doc added

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
> including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:
> http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn
> Any comment are appreciated.

*Very* impressive. I would comment more if I could read it ;)

Vince, I really like the new look of the site. But I'm having trouble
finding cross references to translated docs. Would they go in a cover
sheet inside the User's Lounge?
                   - Thomas

Re: many chinese version doc added

Date:
> > Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
> > including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:
> > http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn
> > Any comment are appreciated.
>
> *Very* impressive. I would comment more if I could read it ;)
>
> Vince, I really like the new look of the site. But I'm having trouble
> finding cross references to translated docs. Would they go in a cover
> sheet inside the User's Lounge?

Can we get the documentation page back online.  Dumping people into a
directory listing when they choose documentation is really poor style.
Can we just link to the old documentation page until the new one is
working?

Pennsylvania19026

Re: many chinese version doc added

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
> > including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:
> > http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn
> > Any comment are appreciated.
>
> *Very* impressive. I would comment more if I could read it ;)
>
> Vince, I really like the new look of the site. But I'm having trouble
> finding cross references to translated docs. Would they go in a cover
> sheet inside the User's Lounge?

It's a bit early in the morning, care to explain?  Are you looking for
an index to the docs?  If so I'm still working on it, something came up
that dragged me away from things.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop