Re: many chinese version doc added - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: many chinese version doc added
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
> > including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:
> > http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn
> > Any comment are appreciated.
>
> *Very* impressive. I would comment more if I could read it ;)
>
> Vince, I really like the new look of the site. But I'm having trouble
> finding cross references to translated docs. Would they go in a cover
> sheet inside the User's Lounge?

It's a bit early in the morning, care to explain?  Are you looking for
an index to the docs?  If so I'm still working on it, something came up
that dragged me away from things.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop