Re: many chinese version doc added - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: many chinese version doc added
Date
List pgsql-docs
> > Ok, I'v finished doing almost all the related docs from English to Chinese,
> > including most FAQs, anybody interested could view them at:
> > http://laser.zhengmai.com.cn
> > Any comment are appreciated.
>
> *Very* impressive. I would comment more if I could read it ;)
>
> Vince, I really like the new look of the site. But I'm having trouble
> finding cross references to translated docs. Would they go in a cover
> sheet inside the User's Lounge?

Can we get the documentation page back online.  Dumping people into a
directory listing when they choose documentation is really poor style.
Can we just link to the old documentation page until the new one is
working?

Pennsylvania19026