BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI

From
"Roee"
Date:

Bug reference:      5404
Logged by:          Roee
Email address:      s_roee@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3/8.4
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

Hi,
Some failure happened to my computer and since then, the pgadmin's gui is
mirrored. On other words, it flows from right to left, but not only in
controls order, in some screens pixels order is mirrored (means p looks like
q etc.).

It may be connected to the fact that my locale is Hebrew which is right to
left language, but anyway, this kind of bug shouldn't happen.

So I'm tracking it as a bug as the pixel order should not be reversed, when
controls order is reversed.

Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI

From
Robert Haas
> Some failure happened to my computer and since then, the pgadmin's gui is
> mirrored. On other words, it flows from right to left, but not only in
> controls order, in some screens pixels order is mirrored (means p looks l=
ike
> q etc.).
>
> It may be connected to the fact that my locale is Hebrew which is right to
> left language, but anyway, this kind of bug shouldn't happen.
>
> So I'm tracking it as a bug as the pixel order should not be reversed, wh=
en
> controls order is reversed.

This list is for PostgreSQL bugs.  I'm not sure that the problem
you're experiencing is a bug at all (it's hard to tell without more
detail), but it's not a PostgreSQL bug in any case.  I would suggest
that you try this question on the pgadmin-support list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

...Robert