BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Roee
Subject BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5404
Logged by:          Roee
Email address:      s_roee@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3/8.4
Operating system:   Windows XP
Details:

Hi,
Some failure happened to my computer and since then, the pgadmin's gui is
mirrored. On other words, it flows from right to left, but not only in
controls order, in some screens pixels order is mirrored (means p looks like
q etc.).

It may be connected to the fact that my locale is Hebrew which is right to
left language, but anyway, this kind of bug shouldn't happen.

So I'm tracking it as a bug as the pixel order should not be reversed, when
controls order is reversed.