Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Roee <s_roee@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05404
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Roee
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0s_roee@yahoo.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3/8.4
> Operating system: =A0 Windows XP
> Details:
>
> Hi,
> Some failure happened to my computer and since then, the pgadmin's gui is
> mirrored. On other words, it flows from right to left, but not only in
> controls order, in some screens pixels order is mirrored (means p looks l=
ike
> q etc.).
>
> It may be connected to the fact that my locale is Hebrew which is right to
> left language, but anyway, this kind of bug shouldn't happen.
>
> So I'm tracking it as a bug as the pixel order should not be reversed, wh=
en
> controls order is reversed.

This list is for PostgreSQL bugs.  I'm not sure that the problem
you're experiencing is a bug at all (it's hard to tell without more
detail), but it's not a PostgreSQL bug in any case.  I would suggest
that you try this question on the pgadmin-support list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

...Robert