Can we get a PostgreSQL speaker into this?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
http://database.camp/

They don't seem to have picked all their speakers.  Seems like someone
from PostgreSQL needs to be there.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: Can we get a PostgreSQL speaker into this?

From
Magnus Hagander
Date: