Re: Can we get a PostgreSQL speaker into this? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc Linster
Subject Re: Can we get a PostgreSQL speaker into this?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ed will be speaking at the Database Camp.

Marc

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Marc Linster <marc.linster@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
I am checking to see if we can send somebody

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2016, at 11:15 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> On 06/08/2016 06:04 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> http://database.camp/
>>
>> They don't seem to have picked all their speakers.  Seems like someone
>> from PostgreSQL needs to be there.
>>

> I know the organizer of this. He runs the non-profit that PgConf.US donated to. It would be great if some staff from EDB or OmniTI could do it. I can't get out there in July.

What kind of talks are they looking for?  I don’t believe I am traveling on 7/10 and may be around to speak.

Jonathan

Marc Linster, Ph.D.
SVP, Products and Services; Export Control Officer
www.enterprisedb.com

--

Marc Linster, Ph.D.
SVP, Products and Services; Export Control Officer
Ph+1 (617) 306 6059
www.enterprisedb.com