Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008

From
"Pamela Sepehr-Maleky"

Hello everybody,

Is there someone who is interested in Nagios and PostgreSQL?
On Sept. 11-12 2008, the NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 takes place in Nuremberg, Germany.
NETWAYS GmbH is still searching for a PostgreSQL expert who would like to give a speech about the PostgreSQL database
system.For further information follow the link:
www.nagioskonferenz.de

Contact
Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
Event Manager
email: pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de
phone: +49 911 92885-25
--
Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
Event Manager

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 47a | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-25 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de

** NETWAYS Nagios Konferenz 2008 - http://www.nagioskonferenz.de **

Re: Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008

From
rotellaro@gmail.com
Date:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
<pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Is there someone who is interested in Nagios and PostgreSQL?
> On Sept. 11-12 2008, the NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 takes place in Nuremberg, Germany.
> NETWAYS GmbH is still searching for a PostgreSQL expert who would like to give a speech about the PostgreSQL database
system.For further information follow the link:
> www.nagioskonferenz.de

Hi Pamela,
I would be happy to give a speech on PostgreSQL if you can forgive my
not-so-good english.

I submitted a paper about PostgreSQL Internals on NETWAYS Nagios
Conference website.
With kind regards
Federico
--
(all opinions expressed are my own)
Federico Campoli

On Thursday 05 June 2008 12:27:49 rotellaro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
>
> <pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de> wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > Is there someone who is interested in Nagios and PostgreSQL?
> > On Sept. 11-12 2008, the NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 takes place in
> > Nuremberg, Germany. NETWAYS GmbH is still searching for a PostgreSQL
> > expert who would like to give a speech about the PostgreSQL database
> > system. For further information follow the link: www.nagioskonferenz.de
>
> Hi Pamela,
> I would be happy to give a speech on PostgreSQL if you can forgive my
> not-so-good english.
>
> I submitted a paper about PostgreSQL Internals on NETWAYS Nagios
> Conference website.
> With kind regards
> Federico

I was curious what they were looking for in a topic? Seems one could discuss
monitoring infrastrucutre, specifically postgres, and the check_postgres
script. Another option would be the prospects of running nagios on top of
postgres, something I am sure a lot of postgres users would like to see
happen.  Any idea?

--
Robert Treat