Re: Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thursday 05 June 2008 12:27:49 rotellaro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
>
> <pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de> wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > Is there someone who is interested in Nagios and PostgreSQL?
> > On Sept. 11-12 2008, the NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 takes place in
> > Nuremberg, Germany. NETWAYS GmbH is still searching for a PostgreSQL
> > expert who would like to give a speech about the PostgreSQL database
> > system. For further information follow the link: www.nagioskonferenz.de
>
> Hi Pamela,
> I would be happy to give a speech on PostgreSQL if you can forgive my
> not-so-good english.
>
> I submitted a paper about PostgreSQL Internals on NETWAYS Nagios
> Conference website.
> With kind regards
> Federico

I was curious what they were looking for in a topic? Seems one could discuss
monitoring infrastrucutre, specifically postgres, and the check_postgres
script. Another option would be the prospects of running nagios on top of
postgres, something I am sure a lot of postgres users would like to see
happen.  Any idea?

--
Robert Treat