Re: Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From rotellaro@gmail.com
Subject Re: Seeking PostgreSQL expert for a presentation at NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Pamela Sepehr-Maleky
<pamela.sepehr-maleky@netways.de> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Is there someone who is interested in Nagios and PostgreSQL?
> On Sept. 11-12 2008, the NETWAYS Nagios Conference 2008 takes place in Nuremberg, Germany.
> NETWAYS GmbH is still searching for a PostgreSQL expert who would like to give a speech about the PostgreSQL database
system.For further information follow the link:
> www.nagioskonferenz.de

Hi Pamela,
I would be happy to give a speech on PostgreSQL if you can forgive my
not-so-good english.

I submitted a paper about PostgreSQL Internals on NETWAYS Nagios
Conference website.
With kind regards
Federico
--