New wx snapshot

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Hi all,

I've just uploaded a new wxWidgets snapshot to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-2004
0907.tar.bz2. This is based on the wx-cvs snapshot from 2004-09-07 and
is basically standard wx, with the required Win32 settings
pre-configured, and appropriate VC++ project files with their line
endings fixed.

It's intended that this will be the version we will use with the next
release unless problems are found, so would all packagers please upgrade
to this as soon as possible.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: New wx snapshot

From
"Dave Page"

Following up on myself - I've removed the binary distros of wx that we
did carry - they're a maintenance pain and not one of them actually
carried the most recent snapshot anyway, besides which, anyone compiling
pgAmdin from source should also be able to compile wx themselves.

Regards, Dave.

Re: New wx snapshot

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi Dave,

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Following up on myself - I've removed the binary distros of wx that we
> did carry - they're a maintenance pain and not one of them actually
> carried the most recent snapshot anyway, besides which, anyone compiling
> pgAmdin from source should also be able to compile wx themselves.

I'm now downloading the latest wx snap... If it still fails to compile on
FC2, I'll stop and wait until FC 3 stable will be released, then again
begin building packages for FC.

I can't use pgadmin since I've installed FC2 on my desktop :'(

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr

Re: New wx snapshot

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Devrim,

I thought the FC2 issue was fixed with the last snapshot?

Regards, Dave.

Re: New wx snapshot

From
Devrim GUNDUZ