Re: New wx snapshot - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: New wx snapshot
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Following up on myself - I've removed the binary distros of wx that we
> did carry - they're a maintenance pain and not one of them actually
> carried the most recent snapshot anyway, besides which, anyone compiling
> pgAmdin from source should also be able to compile wx themselves.

I'm now downloading the latest wx snap... If it still fails to compile on
FC2, I'll stop and wait until FC 3 stable will be released, then again
begin building packages for FC.

I can't use pgadmin since I've installed FC2 on my desktop :'(

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr