Re: New wx snapshot - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New wx snapshot
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Following up on myself - I've removed the binary distros of wx that we
did carry - they're a maintenance pain and not one of them actually
carried the most recent snapshot anyway, besides which, anyone compiling
pgAmdin from source should also be able to compile wx themselves.

Regards, Dave.