Work on pgAdmin3

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
At the moment, there seems to be not much work in progress on pgAdmin3?
I'd like to contribute, at the moment I got enough time to implement the
raw schema browsing. I already have a SQL query window running.
I'd need to modify a lot of files, so cvs access would be necessary.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Work on pgAdmin3

From