Re: Work on pgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Work on pgAdmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>OK, that's an ambitious statement. I'll look forward to seeing the
>results.

I'll send you something as soon as it works

>Still as I said, I'm not prepared to give out CVS write access upon
>request - I doubt very much you will find any serious project that does.

Sure.

>I would also suggest that you do keep the list up to date on any work
>you are doing. There are other people working on their own copies of the
>code, and it is possible that I will find time to do so again once the
>new financial year starts. The last thing any of us would want is
>duplication of effort.

If someone's doing something right now, we probably will do duplicates,
as I implement the whole tree with slight redesigns (no tvXXX or svXXX,
virtual functions instead to keep frmMain/browser.cpp smaller).

>In your new design, have you considered the cacheing issues that Keith &
>I discussed recently?

I'm tracking this list since Jan 24, haven't seen something about
cacheing. Did I miss it?

Regards,
Andreas