Re: Work on pgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Work on pgAdmin3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK, that's an ambitious statement. I'll look forward to seeing the
results.

Still as I said, I'm not prepared to give out CVS write access upon
request - I doubt very much you will find any serious project that does.

I would also suggest that you do keep the list up to date on any work
you are doing. There are other people working on their own copies of the
code, and it is possible that I will find time to do so again once the
new financial year starts. The last thing any of us would want is
duplication of effort.

In your new design, have you considered the cacheing issues that Keith &
I discussed recently?

Regards, Dave.