Help with timeouts - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Josh Berkus
Subject Help with timeouts
Date
List pgsql-php
Folks,

I have a very complex database operation that can sometimes take 70-90
seconds to return results.  The web page which displays the results,
however, seems to always timeout at 60seconds despite setting the Apache
timeout to 300 seconds and set_time_limit to 240.

My client is going berserk.  $50 (USD) to the non-political charity of
your choice if you can give me a suggestion that works.

SuSE Linux 7.2
PostgreSQL 7.1.2
PHP 4.0.3

-Josh Berkus