Re: Local User Group List - Need Help! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date
Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!  (damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info>)
List pgsql-advocacy
damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info> writes:
> Please note that the PostgreSQLFr association is the "french speaking"
> user group.

Is that a user group at all? It's more like an administrative umbrella
for doing things when money is involved. Given the current state of
things around that entity in France, I'd like that this entity remains
hidden in the background and only there to provide with facilities when
some are needed.

Yes, a PostgreSQL User Group in France would be awesome, and I'd like to
participate into building one, organizing meetups, (monthly?)
mini-conferences for the evening, etc, much as what other PUGs are
doing.

No, PostgreSQL FR is not doing any of that.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine