Re: Local User Group List - Need Help! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 08/05/2013 23:11, Jonathan S. Katz a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Good news - we now have a list of the available local user groups off of
> the "Community" page on the
> website: http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

Thanks for this !

Please note that the PostgreSQLFr association is the "french speaking"
user group. Albeit most of the PostgreSQLFr members live in France, we
have contacts in Belgium, Switzerland and we're looking forward
opportunities in Quebec and North/West Africa.

Would it be possible to replace "France" by "France and French speaking
countries" ?

Please also note that we have a twitter account here :
https://twitter.com/PostgreSQLFR

--
damien