Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
Date
Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-committers
On 03/11/2021 13:06, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 3 Nov 2021, at 10:44, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
>
> This commit seems to lack the update in largeobject_1 as per hamerkop in:

Fixed, thanks!

I'm a bit surprised none of the other Windows systems on the buildfarm
complained. The difference in largeobject_1 output is apparently that
the 'tenk.data' file uses Windows line endings. I guess that on all the
other Windows hosts, git has been configured to use Unix line endings.

- Heikki