Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 11/3/21 13:47, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 03/11/2021 13:06, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>> On 3 Nov 2021, at 10:44, Heikki Linnakangas
>>> <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>>> Fix snapshot reference leak if lo_export fails.
>>
>> This commit seems to lack the update in largeobject_1 as per hamerkop
>> in:
>
> Fixed, thanks!
>
> I'm a bit surprised none of the other Windows systems on the buildfarm
> complained. The difference in largeobject_1 output is apparently that
> the 'tenk.data' file uses Windows line endings. I guess that on all
> the other Windows hosts, git has been configured to use Unix line
> endings.

no, on drongo this comes up blank:

    git config --get --show-origin core.eol

These days I often set:

    git config --system core.eol lf
    git config --system core.autocrlf input

because it makes repos checked out with Windows native git work nicely
with msys git, but I haven't done that on drongo.

cheers

andrew

--

Andrew Dunstan